Wednesday, March 24, 2010
As of yesterday, March 23rd, I am 19 weeks pregnant. We have 6 days until our 20 week ultrasound. Today we found out Matt's sister is having a boy. We are anxious to find out what we are having, but I really want it to be a surprise at birth. We've picked names out. For a girl, Madison Lucille (good; bringer of light), and for a boy, either Caleb Matthew (faithful; gift of God) or Caleb Donald (faithful; world leader). Here's a couple pics of my belly at this point. It totally feels like I grew immensely in the last week. It feels like this baby is resting on my bladder all the time. It can be quite uncomfortable, but I LOVE feeling the movements. I can't determine what the movements are at this point, just that there are movements. Hopefully soon the baby will be moving strong enough for Matt and Abby to feel it on the outside. So far we are just so happy we've got a healthy baby in my tummy...regardless of the sex. Thank you God!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment